Saturday, January 17

Gesso Resist & Stencil Tutorial

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Last week's DLP (Documented Life Project) art challenge was gesso.  I fell in love with using gesso as a resist so thought I'd do a quick video tutorial using three different kinds of gesso.  This is my first video tutorial so be gentle.  :)

Here are a few of the results which I think turned out beautifully!!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!




I used a combination of Dylusions and Adirondack Color Wash spray inks on watercolor paper.  Details are in the video.  Link below.




These are very easy and quick to do with beautiful results and an easy way to create a starting background for art journaling or for use in mixed media art, collage, card making or scrapbooking!

For details on the technique and supplies used check out my video tutorial on YouTube!





Thank you again for stopping by and I always enjoy comments and feedback below!

Jan








No comments:

Post a Comment