Wednesday, January 15

From Tiny Home to Farmhouse

A lot can happen in life while you're not looking!  

In a nutshell, since my last blog post I've moved 6 times over 3 states. I also went back to school full time for a horticulture degree, worked at a goat dairy farm, and am embarking on a whole new career!


 I bought a tiny home and lived in it for a year on 10 acres and loved it! 


That was until I found my dream farmhouse 1,000 miles away in North Carolina!




With all those life changes the blog had to be put on hold for a while, but I'm back. Along the way, my loves of cooking, gardening and art followed me every step of the way.

But ya'll, that's a LOT! 

So, I just wanted to say I've finally found a place I feel I can put down roots so hopefully you'll start hearing more from me in the near future!  I'll talk about my new career venture in another post.

I plan to offer free printable and downloads on the blog so keep an eye open!  For now, say hi and please subscribe if you'd like to know about future posts on my three loves of cooking, gardening and art!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Jan





No comments:

Post a Comment