Monday, July 21

Savannah Beauty

Wormsloe Historic Park's Oak lined drive. One of the most photographed sites in the south. 

I took a quick trip up to Savannah, Georgia, last weekend.  It is a beautiful little city to visit if you've never had the chance.  Gorgeous homes surrounding lushly planted squares.  Oddly enough, it has some of the most beautiful cemeteries I've ever seen, coupled with some ghost tours and makes for an interesting evening.  Though I took over 250 photos, I'll only share a few of the best here.  I believe I may have to paint some of these!  


Hope you enjoy!


Bonaventure Cemetery





Colonial Cemetery lost markers.



Gorgeous gardens....as you would expect. 



And unbelievable historic homes.


As always, thanks for stopping by!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment