Tuesday, July 29

Savannah - Bonaventure Cemetery Statues

From our visit to Savannah last weekend we had so many beautiful photographs I wanted to share, especially the statues of the wonderful and historic Bonaventure Cemetery.  So, I spent some time cleaning some of them up and wanted to post just a few of the gorgeous statues and memorials throughout the cemetery.  

Bonaventure Cemetery is one thing you don't want to miss when you visit Savannah!!  These lovelies are definite inspiration for future artwork.


Also in Savannah I found some beautiful antique cabinet card photos from the late 1800's and early 1900's.  I use copies of them in my collage art so I've decided to add digital downloads of them on my Etsy shop, Jypsy Studio, for $1.50.  Please visit if that's is something you can use in your artwork.  (Link below.)















As always, thanks for stopping by and I love to hear your comments!
Jan

Jypsy Studio on Etsy


Link to download photograph. There are many more in the shop, but this is one of my favorites!
Are these guys precious or what!!


No comments:

Post a Comment